Wednesday 1 May 2013

Me Made May #1 - The Sonic Dress

Me Made May # 1
Just a quick post today fine refashioners. This dress was refashioned from a children's bedsheet I thrifted. I love the overall effect, and I'm generally terrified of fabric with no stretch so go me! Facing my non-stretch fears!
My posts will be short over the next week or so. I have some health issues (depending on how long you've been around you may know that) and I'm more or less house bound (see: indoor shot), trying to rest up and get back on my feet. I need to get out there and enjoy this beautiful, unexpected Vancouver sunshine!
See you tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Wow ! I'm stunned. I must so remember this idea. You can get such awesome fabric from bedsheets.
    Anyway...
    Thank you for sharing this refashion on the Refashion Co-op :-)
    I would be ever so grateful if you would help me build an awesome resource for dress refashions by sharing your dress refashion tutorials here and your fab dress refashions here!

    xx Eddie

    Eddie's Room on Facebook come over for some crafty ideas and conversation. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I got on one before it closed :-)

      Delete
  2. oh wow totes adorable! I am jelly that you managed to find the classic sonic sheets... I had the idea to make a sonic dress after seeing a power ranger dress and have only manged to find modern sonic
    anyway good job, you look so cute :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was thrilled to find these :-) I didn't even know there was a modern Sonic...

      Delete

I love comments!