Thursday 21 August 2014

Office OOTD: The Concrete Jungle


While it is sadly true that I do not work in an office I do love office style. 
My work wear Pinterest board is huge!
I have no desire to actually work in an office however,
Just to dress like I do. 
So, today was a day of make believe.
Look how professional I look!





                           

The pieces:
The shirt is a men's Cherokee button down I stole from my hubby's closet.
The headband was a great thrift store find.
The pants are made from fabric and refashioned men's slacks.
And this awesome Jesus and Mary belt was a gift 
from my lovely sister.

I'm not sure how I feel about these pants.
They were super cute skinny jeans in my head but the fabric
only has one way stretch and they ended\
lying sort of strangely on my body. 
I feel like they end up giving my otherwise awesome-shaped legs
a strange shape. 

What do you guys think?

Mikal Mikelina xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!