Friday 22 February 2013

Pinterest Challenge Accepted!

Hi!

You know what? I love Pinterest, and I'm willing to admit that it is possible that I spend a little too much time there, but only a little. And I'm standing by that statement, which isn't to say that I don't spend much time there, rather that I actually do many of the things I pin. And for still more I have bought materials that are just waiting to be stitched back to life. Which is cool, except that I have this somewhat-irrational-and-somewhat-totally-understandable fear: scheduled projects. So, the point? The point is that Merrick over at Merrick`s Art, who you should follow if you're not already, is challenging me (and, you know, some other peopl...maybe you) to complete 6 pins in 6 weeks. Alright Merrick, challenge accepted. I'm going stare scheduled sewing in the face and laugh at it's puny attempts to scare the crap out of me for me...or be super anxious until everything is done. Either is good.

Sisters Share It All: Pinterest Challenge
 
My list:
 
 
Yes, it is ambitious, but Wildeman sleeps a lot so I'm taking a shot!
 
1. Rompers from adult T-shirts
          > My version.
3. Funky Baby Sweat Pants
          > My version.
4. Baby play gym - Not a tutorial. it's a 162$ play gym that I'm using as inspiration. My goal is to make my own for under 30$
         > My version
5. Wildeman's much belated mobile.
6. Ellis Shirt Dress from Burdastyle - No tutorial that I can find but I love a challenge!
 
Check back for the tutorials.
I need luck. Wish it!
 

6 comments:

  1. That sounds terrible tempting! I'm for all here! PR&P, Sew in Tune, Sewvivor... I just might try this one too. hehe Can't wait to see what you make.
    houseofestrela . blogspot . com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't heard of Sew in Tune or Sewvivor. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. That is one of the best mobiles I've seen. So pretty!

    Glad you're joining the fun with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for creating the challenge, I think this one should go all year round :-)

      Delete
  3. holy crap, that criss cross backed t-shirt is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! But the "pattern" basically just says, "use the picture as a guide." so I'm kinda nervous. Wish me luck :-)

      Delete

I love comments!